How to use:
Apply before you start your service to ensure lashes are free from any debris or extra oils.
Removes proteins and oils on natural lashes
Creates ideal bonding surface
Decreases curing time
Increases extension life
Thick formulation helps you thoroughly coat and cleanse each lash
Ingredients: Water, PVP, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethanol, Allantoin
- SHSamantha H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 stars3 months agoGreat pair with Bella Lash glue
This parked well with the volume Bella Lash glue. I tried it with other glues but the retention did not seem to be as well. It might have been the glue too though. No irritation; pleasant scent. Will continue to use!
- JAJudith A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Rated 5 stars6 months agoBest primer I’ve ever used!
I absolutely adore this primer and I always recommended it to all of my lash artist friends! this is the best primer I’ve EVER USED because not only does it get rid of the oils and dirt on the eyes it also fluffs out the lashes that were previously on there 10/10!! My clients never complain about burning either unlike the other primers I’ve used in the past
- KBKaylee B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Rated 5 stars10 seconds ago10/10
Primes the lashes perfectly leaves them perfect for a great application
- BBBailey B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 stars2 months agoBest primer
Such an important part of Lashing. Always happy with the results
- SBSamantha B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 stars3 months agoBest primer
I started using this primer about 5 years ago, I never stopped. It’s amazing and helps with adhesion.