1 - $23.00 / Item
3 - $17.50 / Item
5 - $15.50 / Item
10 - $12.50 / Item
Our award-winning sealer is formulated to help cure eyelash extension adhesive, while simultaneously nourishing natural lashes and increasing the bonding life of the extensions.
How to use:
Lash Artists should apply IntelliSeal after every application of eyelash extensions with a micro-swab. Intelliseal can also be sold as an aftercare product to help lengthen the life of your clients lashes.
Why you should have this in your Lash Stash
Sealers and binders increase extension longevity and retention
Contains drying agents that help adhesive cure to its full potential and decrease fumes for your client
LNE & Spa's 2016 Best of Product for Lash Extension Care!
Ingredients: Water, Alcohol, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Equisetum Hiemale (Horsetail) Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Irish Moss) Extract.
- CWCherish W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat
Great for sealing final resultsApplicationRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- AJAndriana J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 stars4 months agoAMAZIINNGG!
Definitely have noticed a longer retention on my clients lashes. I will definitely repurchase again!!ApplicationRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- KDKarlee D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 stars2 weeks agoBest lash sealant
This is by far my fav product at Bella. It truly works and keeps retention strongApplicationRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- AEAshley E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 4 stars3 weeks agoClients Love It
The clients who use it love it! I don't see much of a difference if I just use it once at the end of a service.ApplicationRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- TWTabitha W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 stars1 month agoBest sealant
It’s the best I have tried.ApplicationRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?