How to use:
Apply one pump to Bella Lash Brush or a lint-free cloth.
Move the Detox in a circular motion around the lash and lid area, removing all makeup and debris.
Repeat on second eye.
Rinse thoroughly with warm water
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Saponaria Officinalis Extract, Glycerin, Lauroamphocarboxyglycinate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Bisabolol, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate
- SMSong M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat product for starting your sets and fills
I only use this to wash my clients when they come in for a New set or fill. Love it!ApplicationRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- EBEveryday B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 stars1 month agoLash detox
Absolutely love this productApplicationRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- CWCarole W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Rated 5 stars1 month agoLash detox
Cleans lash extensions wellApplicationRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- CBCANDICE B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 stars2 months agoGentle and Effective
The lash detox is an amazingly gentle cleanser. It cleanses both natural lashes and lash extensions without irritation. It also removes eyeliner and mascara without excessive pulling or tugging. I use the lash detox when I'm wearing lash extensions and when I'm not.ApplicationRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- CMClarissa M.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Rated 1 stars2 months agoOnly gave me 1 when I ordered 2
I think it’s a good product . But if I pay for 2 and they are pricey i should receive them.ApplicationRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?