How to use:
Use 3-4 weeks after a full set or fills, swipe on as part of your daily makeup routine. To remove, we recommend The Bella Lash Cleanser with Makeup Remover.
Ingredients: Water, Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Ozokerite Wax, Carnauba Wax, Alcohol, Equisetum Hiemale (Horsetail) Extract, Cyclomethicone, PVP, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxdes
- 2B2800 Bush r.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBomb.com
My clients and I have been using this product for over 10 years and when I say this product will fly off the shelf. Never had one complaint and it last a long time most mascaras on the market dry out super fastApplicationRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LMLorena M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 months agoAmazing Product!
I always have this product in my makeup bag, it is a must have in between fills for my lash extensions.ApplicationRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CDCarie D C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoLove this!
Great product! Doesn’t smear and helps between fills!ApplicationRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KBKristine B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGoing on a long trip?
I have to remind my clients not to use over the counter mascara on their extensions when they are going on a long vacation. I highly encourage my clients to buy Bella mascara If they need to use mascara to cover up some light spots. I sell out every summer!ApplicationRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- GDGloria D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoI loved!😊😊😊
It is a good product, it exceeded my expectations!
I recommend it!👍😊😊ApplicationRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5