How to cure lash adhesive using the Nebulizer:
Hold the nebulizer approximately 5 inches away from lashes and mist for 30 seconds over each eye. Caution do not overuse as this may cause blanching of the lashes.
How to use and care for the Nebulizer
USE TAP WATER ONLY
Empty and wipe out with a lint free applicator each night
Do not add essential oils, or any other products to the water
Do not clean with vinegar, acetone or other chemicals
Runs on two AA batteries
Perfect for experienced lash artists
Clients will no longer need to wait 24 hours before they can get their lashes wet - adhesive will be cured in 6 hours
Clients will experience less irritation from adhesive fumes
- AEAlondra E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars20 seconds agoLash Nebulizer
Omggg! I love it my clients love it as well🤍, it works perfectly fine, my clients don’t end up crying or like kinda felling a bit of a burn from the eyelash adhesive when they open their eyes at the end of their session if it’s a fill or a full set, very relaxing and soothing.
- MRMayra R.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 1 out of 5 stars8 months agoDon’t buy
Not anything better than my Amazon one that I paid $20 for. I wouldn’t buy this again.
- SHShena H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoNebulizer is awesome
- ACAnnabel c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agolash nebulizer
Im absolutely inlove with this nebulizer, the mists is super fine. I love using it on my clients after my application. It’s definitely worth it, and your clients will love it! I’ve purchased lash nebulizers before this one is the best!
- ALAlyssa L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing! Love this product for
Amazing! Love this product for setting the lash glue <3