How to cure lash adhesive using the Nebulizer:
Hold the nebulizer approximately 5 inches away from lashes and mist for 30 seconds over each eye. Caution do not overuse as this may cause blanching of the lashes.
How to use and care for the Nebulizer
USE TAP WATER ONLY
Empty and wipe out with a lint free applicator each night
Do not add essential oils, or any other products to the water
Do not clean with vinegar, acetone or other chemicals
Runs on two AA batteries
Perfect for experienced lash artists
Clients will no longer need to wait 24 hours before they can get their lashes wet - adhesive will be cured in 6 hours
Clients will experience less irritation from adhesive fumes
- MRMayra R.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 1 stars4 months agoDon’t buy
Not anything better than my Amazon one that I paid $20 for. I wouldn’t buy this again.
- SHShena H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 stars4 months agoNebulizer is awesome
- ACAnnabel c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agolash nebulizer
Im absolutely inlove with this nebulizer, the mists is super fine. I love using it on my clients after my application. It’s definitely worth it, and your clients will love it! I’ve purchased lash nebulizers before this one is the best!
- ALAlyssa L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoAmazing! Love this product for
Amazing! Love this product for setting the lash glue <3
- DFDiana F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoFirst time ever used one
First time ever used one , great results 👍