Bella’s Silver Sensitive Adhesive is recommended for clients with moderate – severe sensitivities. This adhesive is free of latex, formaldehyde and with only minimal amounts of cyanoacrylate – which creates a virtually fume free adhesive.
**To increase retention and performance, try gradually introducing a stronger adhesive such as Bella’s Platinum+ Adhesive. Start by mixing small amounts of the Platinum+ and gradually increase the amount for each fill procedure.
RETENTION: 1-3 weeks
DRY TIME: 5-6 seconds
- MBMijha B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 stars10 seconds agoAmazing for my sensitive clients
I like to mix this glue with my Onx or diamond and it does wonders!RetentionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SensitivityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Application DifficultyRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5LongevityRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- JMJoLee M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 stars4 days agoBest GLue!
It is so sensitive and is great for my clients. Lucky to have found this when I did! Nothing was working! Thank you Silver Adhesive!RetentionRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SensitivityRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Application DifficultyRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5LongevityRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- JWJavan W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 stars1 week agoNo more eye irritation. YAAAAASSSS!!!!
My stylist is allowing me to supply my own lash glue and she is discounting the lash prices since I’m supplying my own glue. I told her NAH DARLING I don’t want to take money out your pocket. So is going to recommend this glue to other clients as well.RetentionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SensitivityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Application DifficultyRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5LongevityRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- NNinaantonVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGame changer
The best woke up with No allergy reactionWas this helpful?
- AWAshley W.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars1 month agoSensitive/Allergy glue
After 5 monthsnof getting my lashes done i became allergic to the glue and had to stop getting my lashes done. I cane across this glue and I bought it. It didnt cause any allergic reactions (swollen eyes, discharge, itchy and red) which is why I rated it 2 stars. However the retention was awful! Just hours after use and i already needed a fill! Spent the money to do a fill 2 days later and same thing happened. Didnt last whatsoeverWas this helpful?